We use a wide variety of aluminium materials in order to offer an optimal solution for our customers' respective applications.
Depending on the required quantities and technical requirements, parts are manufactured by the sand casting process, by hand or machine, or by the pressure die casting process.
We use the following manufacturing processes:
- Sand casting
- die casting
- Plastering, filing and enamelling
- Compressed air cleaning of stainless steel wire, aluminium oxide, glass beads and aluminium chips
- vibratory polishing / grinding
- Heat treatment to improve properties
- mechanical processing with conventional or CNC machines
- Surface treatment processes such as powder coating, wet coating and hot technical finishing.